31. Choose the correct spelling : –
A. questionere B. questionaire C. questionnaire D. questioncer
32. Choose the proper option to fill in the blank spaces:
I prefer what I like even though it not having much money.
A. to doing, mean B doing, mean C. to do, may D. doing, means
33. The word ‘Lucrative’ means ____
A. profitable B. oil C. professional D. good looking
34. Choose the correct sentence:
A. If I found a bag in the street, I will take it to the police.
B. If I found a bag in the street, I took it to the police
C. If I found a bag in the street, I’d take it to the police.
D. If I found a bag in the street, I’ll be taking it to the police.
35. Choose the correct sentence:
A. When there is chaos in society the economy of the country do not develop.
B. The economy of the country will not be develop when there is chaos in the society
C. Economic conditions does not improve when there is chaos in the society.
D. The economy of the country will not develop if there is chaos in the society.
36. Find the one most nearly similar in meaning to the words “DESPISE”
A. Infuriate B. Abhor C. Commend D. Facilitate
37. Find the opposite meaning of the word “TRANSPARENT” –
A. Apparent B. manifest C. Opaue D. Explicit
For questions 38 – 40, fill in the gaps with the appropriate words:
38. His poor health is the main__________ to his promotion this year.
A. obstacle B. danger C. road block D. worry
39. In spite of its limited__________ , the magazines had a strong on political thought in the country.
A. circulation, influence B. appeal, repression
C. value, surreal D. dimension, intensity
40. I was __________ surprised some time ago to a greeting card from a stranger in Dhaka.
A. wonderfully, present B. pleasantly, receive
C. rudely, send D. pleasantly, accept