Bangladesh Krishi Bank BKB Question Solution (English)
Questions 6 to 11: In each question, pick up the word which is the closest in meaning as the underlined word and can replace it without altering the meaning of the sentence.
06. Whatever opinion he gives is sane.
07. The great artist’s life was full of vicissitudes.
08. The visitor had a bohemian look.
09. He has a propensity for getting into debt.
a. natural tendency
11. The story is too fantastic to be credible.
Questions 12 to 16: Fill in the gap with the most appropriate word/phrase.
12. Though less celebrated, Platini was more _______ than Zidane: to Zidane’s 31 goals for France, Platini scored 41.
13. Considering how long you have been waiting for this news, your reaction is very ____.
14. Adopting _____ tone, the preacher proceeded to deliver his standard fire and brimstone sermon.
a. an agnostic
b. an oracular
c. a sacrilegious
d. an empirical
15. In the movie, the warlock’s laugh was heard but the audiences were affrighted by its _____ quality.
16. How those rotund individuals envy people who are satisfied with alight _____ of simple but nourishing food.
Follow Us on: